March 6, 2012

Forex Swing Trading Strategies For Part Time Traders

If you spend some time online I'm sure you come over ads involving you to join worldwide market of currency trading. Since you are reading this report I can assume that you are either reasoning about or already have started you trading career in Forex. Many people after introductory slap of losing their money on the market start the quest for the perfect system or strategy that could help them win all the time. Unfortunately such system does not exist.

I've been trading currencies in Forex part time for a few years by now. I was also finding for a perfect strategy in the beginning of my trading career. I was jumping from scalping on 5-minute charts to day trading on 15-minute charts to trading the economic news. You name it. From that sense I realized two important things. First is that there is no such thing as a perfect system that will make behalf constantly. Any system will loose from time to time. Second the most important thing in my sense was that my results were better for the longer term trades. That's why I started using swing trading systems roughly exclusively.

Swing trading strategies that can last a few days have two major advantages over the day trading strategies. The first one it requires much less time to set up and monitor your trades. The second benefit is it roughly thoroughly eliminates emotional fee from the trading. At least that was my experience. Once trade is in place it can be left alone to mature. When you come back the next day it may be still evolving, it may already hit the take behalf or it has been stopped out.




Either way you don't feel the agony when price goes against your trade, nor you feel overexcited when the price goes in favor of your trade. Holding on to such strong emotions while the day trading can de facto drain your energy. And that's one of the major reasons why people start development wrong trading decisions. It is much easier to operate your emotions when you swing trade. Since you don't have to babysit your trades.

You may want to know the rules of my swing trading strategy. I can share with you one of my strategy. But remember it is not the system that matter it is your reliance system and mindset can make or break your journey to become a thriving trader. For one of my systems I use Heikin-Ashi candles and keep and resistance levels. In my notion if you scholar keep and resistance you will sooner or later make a living of your trading. This notion is that powerful.

So I apply Heikin-Ashi candle to a daily chart and look for the strong keep and resistance levels. It is much easier to do on a daily chart than on any shorter-term charts since the noise level is very low. Now I look for Heikin-Ashi convert color and look if price is bouncing off the keep or resistance levels. If those conditions are met I enter the trade.

You can fine-tune you entry by going to the lower time frames. Set the stop loss order on the other side of support/resistance level. I normally look for the next support/resistance levels to set the take-profit order. But taking behalf from a trade de facto is an art not a science. Thus you conclude what price level would be the best for you to take profit.

Forex Swing Trading Strategies For Part Time Traders

Make Homemade Greek Yogurt Netgear Wireless Routers Homemade Natural Ant Killer